• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

Malayne's Life At The Click Of A Button

Called to Lead

Kaleo Ministry

SO TONIGHT I AM WRITING IN CAP LOCKS!!..HMM..I ALMOST DON'T KNOW HOW TO START THIS BLOG. HMM..I GUESS THIS WEEK HAS BEEN OKAY...YA..JUST OKAY. WELL FIRST OF ALL I MUST SAY THAT OUR OLD TESTATMENT CLASS WAS AMAZING AND I CERTAINLY LEARNED A LOT FROM IT. OUT TEACHER DON TAYLOR WAS SO GREAT AND REALLY HAD A PASSION FOR GOD AND IT SHOWED. IT WAS INTERESTING TO LEARN HOW MUCH THE OLD TESTAMENT REFLECTS ONTO THE NEW TESTAMENT. ON OUR EXAM WE HAD TO LEARN ALL THE BOOKS OF THE BIBLE INORDER AND THE CORRECT SPELLING, SO I DOWNLOADED THE "OLD TESTAMENT HOP" WHICH IS A KIDS PRAISE CD. IT WAS SO FUNNY TRYING TO REMEMBER THIS SONG THAT HAD SUCH A BAD TUNE TO IT, BUT I MUST SAY THAT IT CERTAINLY HELPED. BUT YEAH...IN ALL SERIOUSNESS I TRULY ENJOYED THAT CLASS AND I AM REALLY INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE ABOUT IT. 

THIS WEEK IS SORT OF A "BI-WEEK" I GUESS YOU COULD SAY. WE ARE MAINLY JUST DOING HOMEWORK AND...YA I GUESS MORE HOMEOWORK. OH BUT WE DO HAVE A GIRLS NIGHT ON THURSDAY, SO IM SURE THAT WILL BE COOL. THEY ALWAYS ARE. 

ANYWAYS, I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY. SO I THINK IM GOING TO END IT. 


Read More 2 comments | Posted by Malayne edit post

2 comments

  1. Anonymous on February 10, 2009 at 8:42 AM

    Hi Malayne,
    Not every week has to be spectacular. Enjoy the down time and take time to think about what you have learned over the past while. Have a fun girls night sweetie. See you soon
    Love MOM

     
  2. Anonymous on February 10, 2009 at 9:21 PM

    Hey Malayne!
    cant wait till you get home!! 8 more days! have an awesome girls night and it sounds like your class was pretty sweet! i think it would be interesting! we dont really take a lot of time out of our day to focus on the old testament teachings!! anyways! talk to you soon! love you
    Tracey

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Color Paper

  • About
      About me. Edit this in the options panel.
  • Cathedral Park

    Cathedral Park

    SALTS

    SALTS

    E.P.I.C Mission

    E.P.I.C Mission

    Labels

    • The Roomies (1)

    Blog Archive

    • ▼  2009 (11)
      • ►  April (3)
      • ►  March (3)
      • ▼  February (3)
        • Kaleo Ministry
        • Kaleo Ministry
        • Kaleo Ministry
      • ►  January (2)
    • ►  2008 (12)
      • ►  December (2)
      • ►  November (4)
      • ►  October (4)
      • ►  September (2)
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright Malayne's Life at the Click of a Button. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top