• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

Malayne's Life At The Click Of A Button

Called to Lead

The Kaleo Ministry Sum-up




On the road again...
Wow, this year is hard to sum up into one blog posting. I have had such an amazing experience here. The community is nothing that i have experienced before, the academics are such a blessing, my roomates are beautiful people and they could not be better, all the girls are wonderful, and i love the boys like brothers. God has opened my eyes to a bigger picture. He has taught me about who I really am, about trusting in him and in others, patients, love and humility. I see myself doing big things along side with God. I am glad that the christmas break came at the time that it has because I am ready to come home and am anticipating seeing my family and friends. I am excited about the conversation i have yet to have with them, the challenges that i have yet to struggle with, and the beautiful moments where i can sit and be still with Christ. With this amazing 3 months of being on a high, there has been some lows as well. I find myself constantly procrastinating in my studies, time with God, decision makings and with people. I know that Christ is trying to confront me and he has been convicting me of these things, but i have not truly acknowledged that and taken the time to change it. It is something that i need to change in my life and am feeling prepared to do so. 

No snow: ...I've gotta say...the snow around here is pretty amazing, mainly because there isn't any. It is deffinitly a different climate here. But i do have to say that i miss the good old white christmas and am exicted to come back. 

Thank you all so much for supporting me througout this time here. This will be my last BLOG entry until the new year, but of course that doesn't mean your prayers have to stop haha. Keep'er goin. 

See you all very soon

God Bless

Malayne
Read More 1 Comment | Posted by Malayne edit post

1 Comment

  1. Anonymous on December 10, 2008 at 6:40 PM

    ahhh Malayne i am so excited for you to come home!! and its so awesome to see everything that has been going on for you this semester!! i hope we can have long nights filled with talking about our semesters as soon as you get back!! miss you tons love you lots!! cant wait to see you!! :):)
    Tracey

     


Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home

Color Paper

  • About
      About me. Edit this in the options panel.
  • Cathedral Park

    Cathedral Park

    SALTS

    SALTS

    E.P.I.C Mission

    E.P.I.C Mission

    Labels

    • The Roomies (1)

    Blog Archive

    • ►  2009 (11)
      • ►  April (3)
      • ►  March (3)
      • ►  February (3)
      • ►  January (2)
    • ▼  2008 (12)
      • ▼  December (2)
        • The Kaleo Ministry Sum-up
        • Church Min Class: So we are officially done fall s...
      • ►  November (4)
      • ►  October (4)
      • ►  September (2)
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright Malayne's Life at the Click of a Button. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top