Church Min Class: So we are officially done fall semester classes, and wow..they were amazing. I especially enjoyed this one. Prof. David Lee taught us so much about church history, modern day church and how churches have been twisted in our day. He really oppened my eyes to how the church has been tanted from past traditions and how a church should be properly run as disciples after God's kingdom. It was interesting to get the perspective of a pastor and how he views church in general. I never realized how big of a comittment it was. I really loved the class and i would love to go further in that class.
Chill week ahead: The next week and a half is pretty much for cathing up, being lazy and having fun. We are going on a "christmas tree hunt", watching christmas movies, christmas banquet, having a talent show and going snowboarding. WOOT!!
See you all very soon and Merry Christmas!!
God Bless
Malayne

ahhh the days are getting closer Malayne!! so excited for you and everything you are learning!! cant wait to see you!! :)
Tracey