CAVING: I forgot to mention this in my last BLOG!The day after we had we walked the streets of Victoria handing out socks to the homeless, we went caving just near Nanamio! It was AMAZING! Up and down, in and out, across and down etc. We went through very tight spaces..one was so tight we called it 'The Birthing Hole'....ya........good times! Anyways...It was sooo dark in there. We had to wear our headlamps and crawl accross the wet ground. On our way out there was a roof full of spiders....i almost passed out i was so scared haha. But i PERSEVERED THROUGH AND MADE IT OUT ALIVE!!!!Jr High Retreat: I worked another full weekend in the kitchen for the Jr. High retreat. Chopping, slicing, stirring, and frying eggs are now my specialties. :) Im pretty much a professional cook. I deffintly do not give the kitchen staff enough credit when it comes to cooking for 150 kids. They are amazing people and they are serving the Lord in such an awesome way.
=Wating for Jenna in the car READING BREAK!: I love reading break!!...a bunch of people left for the week so there is only about 9 of us here. We all went out to BPs (including camp staff) last night for a wonderful dinner. Good stories and good laughs. We mainly have been watching movies and eating. (Media fast? i think not!)...When your on reading break, the main focus should be catching up on your studies. I have failed to do that so far. But i have learned my lesson not to leave really important assignments to the last minute. I will get on that tomorrow haha....

MISSION DECISION!!: I have failed to mention to my fellow readers what missions trip I have chosen for next year! I have decided to join the Vancouver inner city team!! This trip contains of 12 days, 5 people, Godly hearts and vulnerbility. The Victoria trip kind of gave me a taste of what we will be doing in Vancouver. I am very excited. I just want to go and do. (be his hands and feet). God has really been putting excitment on my heart. I am excited to learn, to live, to do, to love and to do so much more!
Thank you for everyone's prayers. You all are in my thoughts as well. Keep safe, keep healthy and have a great week. Talk to you soon.
Malayne

Hey Dude!!
I totally know what you mean about leaving important assignments till last minute haha!! welcome to college eh sounds like things are going awesome....and since you are now a professional cook i expect some good eating when you come home!! :) It's sweet that you are going to Vancouver, it will be an amazing experience for you!! Until next week...lol
Tracey <3
Hi Baby,
Good to read all your exciting adventures. Working with street people will be a experience you will never forget. Keep prayed up, expect the unexpected, be open and honest. God will fill your mouth and bless you deeds!
I love seeing your smiling faces in your pics. Hi to all your roomies. Have a good week sweetie.
MOM